Our practice takes pride in utilizing advanced dental technologies that increase patient comfort and satisfaction. Zolar, a sophisticated soft tissue laser, allows us to perform cosmetic, endodontic, and periodontic procedures with greater accuracy and less discomfort.
This state-of-the-art soft tissue laser provides an ideal experience for patients suffering from dental anxiety. By eliminating the use of needles, scalpels, and dental drills, fearful patients can enjoy a more relaxing experience.
Benefits of using Zolar:
- Bacterium is reduced
- Many procedures can be performed without anesthesia
- Patients experience less post-operative pain
- Patients experience less scarring
- Patients heal faster without the need for stitches
- Procedures can be completed in less time, with greater accuracy
During what procedures can Zolar be utilized?
Because of Zolar versatility, it can be used in numerous applications. Patients undergoing the following procedures can benefit from Zolar:
- Root canal therapy
- Surgical extractions
- Dental implant placement
- Gum recontouring
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Crown lengthening
- Oral biopsies
- Treatment of cold sores
- Filling cavities
Uses of Zolar vary depending on each patient’s case. Inquire whether you are a candidate during your next visit.
If you have any questions about Zolar, please contact us at your convenience.